Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name. I'm Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My incredible partner JP and my wonderful Dad Henry are also part of our clan. Most people know me through my Instagram @annephung. I share my daily life, highs, lows, and all in between. I came to America with my parents and brother in 1990 when I was just one and a half years old. young. I'm not here sharing my life with you if it weren't for my parents love hard work and sacrifice. To give them a chance at a more successful future, I focused on achieving success and put in the effort to get there. My goal was to go to school in order to finish my studies and secure a good job. After that, I was looking for a wife and kids. My goal was to attend college after graduation, and then find a corporate job. After that, I'd marry, buy a house and have kids. Life had other ideas. The year 2013 was the year I began anxious about going to work. job because the pay and prestige didn't bring me happinessand I was feeling as if I had wasted my time in exchange for a salary even though I knew I had a destiny. When I began to navigate my way towards a new job, I realized I was destined to become a personal trainer. I loved working out, I liked being social, and I love helping others. In 2014, I launched my own business, and in the year in 2021, I'll be celebrating my 7th birthday. Being an Asian woman in the industry, there are a many of us. My goal in this industry is to help create a healthy and sustainable lifestyle that can meet the demands of my customers. Additionally, I'm committed to supporting others so that they are able to achieve their goals, follow their passions and live the life of your dreams. When my business was taking flight I also lost my mom. The loss of my mother is worst of all. She won her eight year battle with Scleroderma and is resting in Heaven and with me in my thoughts and heart always. It is amazing how life will teach us the exact instruction we require, even when we do not realize that it is there. The passing of my mother changed me in so many ways. I believe my mom offered me a second chance to be alive through her death. When she passed away on Tet/Lunar New Year Day it was the perfect time to start her next life and for me to have my second chance at living the most happy, joyful and meaningful life. What I'm experiencing now as I enter my 30s, is a feeling of aliveness and awareness. It feels like I am truly living, rather than just surviving. When I share my experience I hope that my thoughts will resonate with yours. I hope that my words will aid you in understanding that you're never alone. That you have the potential to accomplish whatever you want to achieve. Only one life is yours. I wish you to enjoy it to the max.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April Love Geary and April Jones

Christina Milian and Courteney Cox